Tips to improve performance on Battle Grounds 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tips to improve performance on Battle Grounds 2

Post by Fluttershy on Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:19 am

Bernard wanted us to give advices about improving performance, so I made a video and some pics. Except the bullet drop video, the rest are pretty obvious for people that have played BG2 for a while, they're mainly useful for new players.

Weapon stats (damage, accuracy, melee range... Useful to know): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FWa6W25D1nbyqTfOj5KHnuPwD5K1svOfr1mq1ENAbY4/edit#gid=0 (File made by Awesome).

Taking into account bullet drop on LBs

Shooting the line in LBs:

Always shoot where you can fill two or three enemies in your crosshair, the more the enemies that fill in your crosshair, the more chances of hitting.

Close range shooting tips:

In short distances bullet travel time is very little, so what you should do is FOLLOW the enemy with your crosshair, aiming at his chest.

If the enemy is dodging your shoot:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basic melee tactics:

Never direct attack pls

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Easy Townguard tactic:

This is a tactic I have seen 29th do. At the start of the round with 5 players, they send two players to top, two players to bot and one player sneak through the center. If top and bot manage to cap the flag, the sneaky player can quickly cap the last flag and win.

Last edited by Fluttershy on Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Fluttershy
P.F.C
P.F.C

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tips to improve performance on Battle Grounds 2

Post by Roberto on Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:48 am

Great tips, also nice effort doing all of this work to improve the regiments skill ! Real good job well done I now understand how to PONY REKTANGLE someone cheers.

Major
Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluttershy on Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:05 am

Thanks, I don't know what more I could add, the rest of work for improving is pure practice xD
Fluttershy
P.F.C
P.F.C

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashazza on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:55 pm

Really good tips flutter Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Ashazza
Sergeant
Sergeant

View user profile http://49thregimentbg2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CaveManJimmy on Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:18 pm

Yeah, really nice diagrams and fantastic of you to make a video!
CaveManJimmy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top