49th Regiment of Foot of Hertfordshire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The departure of the 42nd

3 posters

Go down

The departure of the 42nd  Empty The departure of the 42nd

Post by CaveManJimmy Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:53 am

Sadly, on the 13th of April, the 42nd Regiment of Foot has departed from Battlegrounds 2 2.4 :\

Although the 49th and the 42nd may have had their differences initially about how clans should be run, the 42nd was still a regiment part of Bg2 and its community. Unfortunately, the Bg2 community is far from "large" and losing a fellow regiment (a big one at that) will really have an affect on the game. However, choices were made by Joe and he has ultimately decided to conclude the 42nd. This however doesn't mean that they won't return (unlikely-but who knows!). But as a gesture from the 49th Regiment of foot to the 42nd Regiment of foot, we thank you for aiding the revival of Bg2 as well as giving us some competition Very Happy

Best of luck to the lads in the 42nd, hope to see y'all in the future Razz
CaveManJimmy
CaveManJimmy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

The departure of the 42nd  Empty Re: The departure of the 42nd

Post by The PooP Monster Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:16 am

To read while listening to this classic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XrL_F6tnT4

Its true we have had some rough patches with them,however they did give us a strong comptetion to rival against, this made the 49th a whole lot funner.Its sad seeing them go but i guess it's their choice.

Thanks 42nd for making bg a whole lot more competitive and interesting for us Smile.
The PooP Monster
The PooP Monster
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roberto Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:47 pm

If you ever had a tour on the 42nd Forum you would know that they never really liked us, and that our relationship was complicated ! On there you could find messages such as :
-----The departure of the 42nd  Trasht11

The departure of the 42nd  Trasht10
Which I would debate on the reliability of these message and on their truthfulness another reason for this bad relation was they had taken two of our members and often criticised us openly on their forum and server which was not necessary in my opinion!

However, I'm not here for drama ! It is rather sad that another regiment as left the game, as they were part of the community that supports the game and its longevity. We had numerous matches with them, I often regarded them as the regiment who we rivaled with due to our sour relationship and both regiment creation being towards the same time.

Overall I just want to say we never wanted this negative relation and goodbye to strong rivals and goodluck for the future with their gaming community! Aure voir guys ! Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
Roberto
Roberto
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down